With the app Media Network you can easily and simply create your own personal social media network. With Media Network you can publish images and videos, see images and videos from friends, have personal conversation with your friends in real time, and more.
Media Network application is built in Android Studio. The server side is built on object oriented php with a MySQL database. Installation of the server part is done quickly in a few simple steps.
Google play demo: Link to google play
About admin panel:
The full-featured admin panel allows you to manage user accounts. With sections Gallery and Stream You can see in real time what is happening in your social media network now. Also, the admin panel has other important features: send push notifications to users and configure application in real-time.
Admin panel demo: Link
- Real Time chat with images/photos and “seen/typing” features
- Post Images and Videos in items
- Requesting Permissions at Run Time (Android 6)
- Privacy Settings for Profile
- Comments and Comments Replies
- Search users
- Friends System
- Share My Location in items
- Blocked List
- Personalize notifications
- Submitting tickets to support from application
- Abuse reports to items and users
- Facebook login|sign up|connect|disconnect
- Profile photo and cover
- Verified profiles
- Push notifications about new comments, likes, friends, messages, comment replies
- AdMob banner
- And much more …
Admin panel Features:
- Items Stream (View and Delete)
- Messages Stream (View and Delete)
- View abuse reports to items and users
- Support section
- Edit user profile
- Block|unblock user profile
- Application settings in real time (For Example: Disable authentication using Facebook)
- View recently sent messages (FCM)
- Send push notifications (FCM) to all users or for an individual user
v1.1 – (23.12.2016) (How to update – see documentation)
- Optimization (compression, cropping) images before uploading to the server.
- Progress bar while loading images.
- Fixed errors.
Hosting with support apache, PHP, MYSQL