PostMaster is a multi-purpose content delivery app that can be used to publish a variety of content like news articles, blog posts, tutorials, user manuals, FAQs, etc. It is built using Android Studio and features a powerful Admin back-end with API developed using PHP & MySQL. PostMaster user interface is designed based on Google’s material design guidelines and features GCM push notifications for user engagement. The app has integrated contextual ads for promoting a distraction free reading experience.
Admin Panel Screenshots
Admin Dashboard Login
- Admin – Username: [email protected] | Password: admin
- Editor – Username: [email protected] | Password: editor
- Author – Username: [email protected] | Password: author
User Access Roles
– Admin can create new users and assign them permissions.
– Editor can publish the articles and make them live on the application.
– Author can create new articles and submit to the editor for publishing.
NOTE: To install APK on your android device make sure you have ticked the option to allow “Unknown sources” under Settings -> Security
Documentation & Support
The application comes with a detailed documentation to change and customize various aspects within the app’s interface and make it suit your own requirements. Apart from the listed customization in the documentation, the app can further be customized to integrate third-party services like ad platforms and analytical tools.
- Material Design UI
- Navigation Drawer
- GCM Push Notifications
- Contextual Ads
- Pull-down Refresh
- Dynamic Categories
- Saved Articles
- Read Highlighter
- Swipe Articles
- Parallax Image
- Responsive Admin
- Admin Access Roles